Monday, May 21, 2018

Weekend Update

We had a super fun Saturday with Brent, Molly and Blair at the cabin! The weather was strange. It was really warm and sunny. Then, it turned cloudy and overcast while the girls were napping... just our luck😒 It never actually rained and the sun actually came back out in time for a beautiful sunset. 

The girls had a great time playing in the baby pool and kayaking with the guys. Evie got in and out of the baby pool approximately 50 times. The act of stepping in and out must be pretty fun. The parents enjoyed good food, drinks, and views👌
 Pool time
 Snack break
 A little disheveled after playtime 
 Beach walk with Daddy
 Look at that belly
 My little explorer
 This was adorable
 Brent and Blair
 Daddy-daughter bonding
 Blair climbing into drawers 
 The girls wrestling after dinner 
 Group bath
 Cuties
 Trying to get a pic of the girls in matching onsies = impossible!
Sunday was more low-key, but I finally increase my running mileage👊 I ran 3 miles on Saturday then Brie texted me saying she ran 4.5 miles so I had to run 4.5 miles on Sunday! My dad, Brie and I have a group text to share all our running stats. It's serious motivation. 
 Loves the slide!
 A little help
New shoes improving my runs

No comments:

Post a Comment