Wednesday, February 6, 2019

Post-Op

Hip surgery #2 ✔

I had to take my crutches out of the closet again. I realized I've been on crutches three times in the past three years. Fingers-crossed this is the last time. 

I'm struggling to find things to do... Amanda got me a label maker, which I've already put to good use! I actually had this label maker sitting in my Amazon cart and I thought Brady had mistakenly ordered it 😂 She knows me so well! I'm also binge-watching Netflix and Amazon Prime. Any recommendations?? I'm still watching The Americans. I've gotten back into The Office and Schitt's Creek. I watched The Hundred-Foot Journey and loved it.

I made a few online purchases... another AQUA cashmere sweater (I'm addicted), another pair of Boosts (again, addicted), and an iPad. I better stop now or Brady will start asking questions when deliveries appear at the front door. 



No comments:

Post a Comment