Tuesday, February 12, 2019

Weekend Update

We've had terrible weather the past week! Evie's daycare was closed yesterday and today. They had reduced hours (or closed) every day last week. We have actual snow accumulation, which is the first I've seen in the four years we've lived here.

Poor Brady has two dependents to look after. I'm still on crutches for at least one more week. I nearly passed out trying to get the bandages off my stitches yesterday. Right after that, Evie threw up on our family room rug. Brady had to bathe her then clean the rug. We don't know why she vomited. No fever. Good appetite. We gave her pedialyte with a bland dinner then put her to bed early. 

Brady went the gym yesterday while Evie was napping and I told him I would understand if he didn't return😂
Evie cuddles
Making protein shakes is LOUD
This will seem like nothing to Iowans, but it's a lot for the PNW

No comments:

Post a Comment