Monday, February 18, 2019

Weekend Update

We celebrated Evie's birthday!!

I cannot believe she's two-years-old! We kept coaching her to say "I'm two" when we asked "How old are you?" She was so confused. She kept responding with "Good!" because we usually ask "How are you?" She also couldn't stop singing Happy Birthday to herself by the end of the day😂

I baked a bunny cake like my mom used to make for my sisters and I. She kept asking to "open the rabbit" throughout the day. We gave her the entire cake expecting her to smash it, but she just scooped off all the frosting. She didn't even touch the cake. 

It was a baby and pink themed birthday. She's super excited to open presents now. She got a stroller and baby bottles, plates, spoons. She got a lot of clothes. Brady and I got her a Strider bike and new Babiators
 Toddler friendly wrapping by Brady
 Baby things are always a hit
 She's a good little mama
 Ready for her next present
 Eating with her baby
 Blowing out the candles (she did it!)
 Bike time!
So adorable
She was getting the hang of it pretty quickly
Putting her babies to bed

No comments:

Post a Comment