Wednesday, February 13, 2019

Wardrobe Essentials

Marie Kondo is taking over the world... and I'm here for it! 

Like everyone, I'm all about organization at the moment. I've tackled every inch of this condo (it's only 1200 sq ft so it hasn't been a long process). Oddly enough, the linen closet has been the most satisfying. Maybe I'll take some photos to post later because it really is👌

My closet has been a work in progress for years and it's finally to a point where I'm happy with (pretty much) everything. I've found what works for me in terms of style, color, price. If you've seen any of my "weekly wardrobe" posts then you probably picked up on my uniform... skinny pants, wool or cashmere sweater, flats or sneakers. I'm a simple girl. Here are the basics I cannot live without...
AQUA cashmere sweater

1 comment:

  1. Style Lockers is one of the leading retailers of Italian Apparel in the UK, we are proud to provide high-quality men, women, and children's trendy clothes like Italian Clothing, women pants, cotton joggers, cotton trousers, plus size clothing, cardigans etc.

    ReplyDelete