Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Coveting

1 | I think it's time to invest in a camera. My iPhone 6 has served me well, but better photo quality wouldn't hurt. I've been doing a little research and this Top 10 list is helping me out.

2 | My closet is extremely boring- it's overflowing with solid, neutral tees and sweaters. A few patterns would help spice things up. I also realized that I needs more shirts and blouses. ZARA and Anthro have so much choice!

3 | My iPhone has been naked for months. I should keep it in case, but it always ends up being too bulky. I'm searching for a slim case that will fit in my wristlet. This pattern just make me so happy!

4 | My running shoes are on their last leg. I wore them hiking a few too many times and now they're looking worse for wear. I always search ASICS, Brooks, and Mizuno for new running shoes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment