Wednesday, August 26, 2015

New {To Me}

I haven't done one of these posts in ages!

I've been shopping quite a bit lately and finding some great products. 
Two weeks ago, I hit up Target and discovered some gems. Target keeps surprising me with the brands they carry. They're getting some good things. 
Nuxe Reve de Miel Lip Balm
Neutrogenia Hydro Boost Gel Moisturizer 
Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Nail Polish (Pink Stiletto)
Last weekend, I went to Sephora for eyeshadow primer. Of course, I left with a few more things. Even as I was leaving there were so many products catching my eye.
NARS Blush (Dolce Vita)
Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes Mascara
Too Faced Shadow Insurance Primer (Champagne)
Tarte Skinny SmolderEYES Amazonian Clay Waterproof Liner (Bronze)
Still on my list...

No comments:

Post a Comment