Monday, August 10, 2015

Weekend Update

When the cat's away, this mouse will... shop and tidy up. 

Brady was in Minnesota for work last week. He spent the weekend in Iowa so I kept busy having the girliest weekend ever. Shopping, cleaning, painting nails, watching chick-flicks. It was quite nice.
I always have to text Brady a pic when I run the stairs... He loves this workout for some reason
Crazy Friday night
Texting Brie for her thoughts on these flats 
Breakfast! Smoothie (milk, banana, frozen mixed berries) and avocado toast 
REI sale 
Finally got my sunglasses fixed! They broke when we were in Arizona (in March!) and I've missed them so much
:) :) :)
Had to buy salad fixings once I spotted Panera salad dressing at Target
Painting my nails while watching Mean Girls and Pride & Prejudice 
Cleaned out my closet and it feels so good (I need to tackle Brady's side next)
Sunday Funday 
Brunch at Arthouse Cafe...
...with this guy!!
He only had a few hours in Washington before heading out again, but we made the most of it
Had to walk off that meal
Evening run

No comments:

Post a Comment