Monday, August 24, 2015

Weekend Update

At last, a weekend with Brady!

We went to a baseball game on Friday night...Mariners vs White Sox. I'm not a big fan and I wouldn't normally suggest it for our date night, but Brady still hadn't been to a game so it was necessary. 
Repurchased my favorite sunglasses :)
This is Brady telling me that crab sandwiches are $16 lol
 
Homerun 
This is how we end most nights out  
Saturday was a chill day. We ran errands, went for a walk, Brady caught up on work while I took a nap :) We ordered pizza from the The Rock Wood Fired Kitchen and watched The Wedding Date... it was glorious.
Found this top at Target! Excuse the wrinkles. 
Evening walk
The sun was bright red. This photo doesn't do it justice
My favorite house has some new landscaping 
Brady begged me to stop and run the stadium stairs. I gave him 15 minutes to run while I watched YouTube videos. He's crazy
The Rock's Yellow Brick Road
I can't believe he agreed to watch The Wedding Date

No comments:

Post a Comment