Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Coveting

1 | Fall tends to be the season when I spurge on a handbag and this year I've been searching for burgundy. Philip Lim's new bucket bag is a great size, sleek finish, and the color is spot-on.
2 | I have one Hayden cashmere sweater and it's my favorite. It soft and cozy, it keeps its shape, and best of all- machine washable (although the label says dry clean only). I need a few more.
3 | This Banana Republic vest is perfect. I'm a big fan of vests, but the long length and hood sold me. The reviews say it runs large and just my luck, only size small is left. It's a sign. 
4 | A trip home :) I'm hoping to go back to Iowa in October! I need to see Mira and there's no better time to be in Iowa than autumn. A Cyclone football game and bonfire sound pretty nice. 
Apparently, Mira already said Ty Ty. I need to get home and keep working on Boo Boo!

I'm clearly ready for fall :)

No comments:

Post a Comment