Thursday, September 10, 2015

Fall Necessities

Amazon recommended this book for customers who purchased Euphoria and All The Light We Cannot See... that's a good sign.
GAP and Banana Republic are killing it right now. I just placed an order, but forgot to add this sweater and now it's haunting me.
3 | Tieks
I need another pair and I'm drawn to the dark metallics, but I'm still  considering navy and burgundy. There are just too many choices. 
4 | Jammies
I bought a Splendid sleep shirt this summer and I've been wearing it nearly every night. It's so comfortable and I feel like a grown-up wearing real pajamas. This set is so cute.
These warm blush-tone shades are perfect for fall and I really want to start collecting a few eyeshadow quads that will be better for travel. 
6 | Throw
I need more color in my life. Our entire condo is neutral. I think adding a few pops of red/orange would be a nice change for the season.
7 | Candles
You just can't beat Bath & Body Works candles... especially in fall.
8 | Coffee
Moving to Washington turned me (and Brady) into a coffee drinker. I've become a big Keurig fan and I'm excited to try a few new flavors. Side note: Brady and I regularly discuss our hopes of a Starbucks Chestnut Praline Latte return.
MUK LUKS are the bomb. I'm a total convert. They're super soft and hold up really well. I wear my current pair every day and they still look great, but I like this taller style.
10 | Poncho
I think I'm behind the times, but I had no idea Ugg made clothes. This poncho looks like the epitome of comfort.

No comments:

Post a Comment