Monday, September 21, 2015

Weekend Update

Last week was a total fail. I keep telling myself this week will be better (fingers crossed), but this weekend certainly helped! 

Friday night was relaxing. I chilled out, took a nap, tidied up the condo, and did some laundry. When Brady got home we ordered pizza and watched Netflix. 
Saturday was a shopping day :) I haven't had a proper shopping day in ages. This used to be a weekly standard when I lived near my mom and sisters. Surprisingly, Brady agreed to spend the afternoon at U Village.
Beautiful day!
My happy place
Shopping for basics
We wanted to try a new spot for dinner so Brady googled "best patio dining" and Marination Ma Kai was at the top of the list. The views were incredible, but the kimchi fried rice was to die for. Definitely a new favorite spot in Seattle. 
Dreaming of this kimchi fried rice
Divers!! Brady and I were jealous!
Sunday was a lazy day. I ran errands, switched out my summer home decor for fall decor, watched Harry Potter, and read my new book.
Bath & Body Works getting festive 
New pumpkin, chai latte, good book
Burning this all day

No comments:

Post a Comment