Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Coveting

1 | The Bloomingdale's Friends & Family sale is on until Oct. 4th! Perfect time to stock up on fall necessities... I've been searching for denim and sweaters (and my favorite basics, of course). Here are the current contents of my bag...

2 | I'm going for a stronger brow in autumn. I've finished my Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz and I'm on the hunt for a new brow pencil. I'm leaning towards something with a slanted tip like the one from Burberry or Hourglass

3 | I've used up all my samples of Jo Malone Dark Amber & Ginger Lily so I stopped by the counter over the weekend to finally make the purchase. However, this scent only comes in the 100 mL bottle and I couldn't bring myself to spend $170. It's now on my Christmas list!

4 | I'm getting very bored with our current home decor. I need to spruce things up around here. I've been searching for new throws, pillows and bedding. I'm struggling to find anything I like, but I'm leaning towards a (tiny) bit of color.

5 | The 1975 is releasing their new album in 9 days!! The anticipation is killing me. Brady and I have been slightly obsessed and we're actually quite worried it won't live up to our expectations. Their first album was just too good.

No comments:

Post a Comment