Tuesday, September 22, 2015

On My Mind

1 | Scandal! I'm beyond excited for a new season. It feels like it's been ages since we've had new episodes. Netflix has been on nonstop for the past few weeks while I re-watched seasons 1-4. I'm praying for Jake's return to season 5...

2 | I'm in the midst of creating my A/W playlist :) I've found lots of good stuff in the alternative section of iTunes and the Ryan Adams version of 1989 is a real standout- the songs all feel new again!
My autumn playlist is coming together. I've had RIP 2 My Youth and 2 Heads on repeat
I actually like his version of Welcome to New York better (and Shake It Off)


3 | I'm a big fan of at-home gel polish, but the LED lamps are too much effort. I tried the Sally Hansen Miracle Gel and liked it, but I recently picked up the Essie Gel Topcoat and love it. Best $10 you'll spend this month!

4 | YouTube Beauty Channels have become a hobby for me (sad, I know). My absolute favorite videos are "What's In My Bag" videos, especially when the featured handbags are this good! Givenchy, Mulberry, Prada... well done Tanya.

No comments:

Post a Comment