Tuesday, December 8, 2015

November Favorites

Beauty
NARS Dolce Vita Blush has been mentioned in a previous favorites post, but I have been wearing it every day since I got it (back in September). It's the perfect shade for this time of year.

Ciate London x Olivia Palermo Gel Kohl Liner is a gel-liner consistency in a pencil. Plus, it has a blending brush on the end that actually works really well. This is a must for brown-eyed girls. 

The Body Shop Sugar Scrub is for anyone who hates moisturizing (me). It's a great exfoliant that is used in the shower, but it leaves a moisturizing oil on your skin when you get out. Not lotion needed.

Bumble & Bumble Don't Blow It is surprisingly good. I was skeptical about this one. Hence, I bought the travel size. It has quickly become a key step in my haircare routine. 

Living Proof Dry Shampoo smells amazing. I don't think it performs much better than other dry shampoos, but the smell alone will make me repurchase it. Beware, it leaves a terrible white cast if not shaken. 

Fashion
Lululemon High Times Pants are the most comfortable pants. They're incredibly soft and have a lot more give than my other lululemon pants. I really like the ankle length and color is a nice change from black.

AQUA Cashmere Sweater is my new all-time favorite. It's very warm and cozy. It's a classic cut that will last for ages. I'm really pleased with this purchase, especially since it's on sale. 

Mammut Kobah Jacket is a great coat for autumn or if you live in a climate that doesn't get too cold in the wintertime. I've been wearing mine for all walks, runs, hikes. 

Burberry Brit Fenstone Coat was my splurge in November and I've worn it every day. It's warm (with the removable quilted liner) and water resistant... made for Washington winters. 

Hunter Boots have certainly gotten a lot of wear the past 6 weeks. I originally had the red patent version and Brie had the matte black, but we switched when I was home in October. I wear them much for frequently now. 


Miscellaneous
Bath & Body Works Winter Candle is my signature holiday scent. It is divine. I also really like Tis the Season, but Winter has a bit more spice and warmth. Plus, I can burn this candle well into February and not get tired of it. 

Hazelnut Coffee is what brought me back to coffee after a long kick of drinking tea. It's nice because it tastes like coffee with the perfect  amount of subtle flavor. 

The Husband's Secret is addictive. I started this book on Thanksgiving Day and finished 3 days later (unheard of for me). It's gripping and I could not put it down. I've shipped it off to Iowa for my mom to read it next. 

Harry Potter Movies were playing the entire month. I devoted three weeks to a HP Marathon and finished all eight movies :) Honestly, I could start the marathon all over again and not be tired of them.

Made in the A.M. by One Direction is my favorite 1D album, but I just recently realized that all my favorite songs are only on the deluxe version- Temporary Fix, Walking In The Wind, Wolves, A.M.

The faves of the faves

No comments:

Post a Comment