Monday, December 14, 2015

Weekend Update

This was our last weekend at home for the next month. We've started labeling our weekends as "home" and "go." There is a real ebb and flow when it comes to over travels. We tend to be gone for 3-4 weekends in a row then have 4-6 weekends at home. We can't seem to balance it out and we will be on "go" mode throughout the holiday season. 

We went for dinner and a movie on Friday night. It was my first time trying thai food and it was amazing. I'm a huge fan of the pa-nang curry at Bai Tong in Tukwila. Afterwards, we went to the theater for the new James Bond movie, Spectre. Which was pretty good. 
I'm curry obsessed now
Crispy garlic chicken got serious love on Yelp so we had to try it
Saturday, we took advantage of the inclement weather and went snowboarding. Brady woke me up very early to get on the road. We went to Stevens Pass and spent the entire day testing out our new gear and teaching ourselves how to snowboard. We actually didn't too badly until I had an epic wipeout and injured my tailbone. I continued to board the rest of the day and fell on the same spot two more times. Then, I was pretty laid up. 
Finally seeing some snow!
View of the slopes
Standard lift selfie
Lots of snow :)
Such pretty trees
Brady looking like a boarder
So excited to use my snowboard. Love the design.
View at lunch
A few more runs before it got dark
Excited to try night boarding next

Brady went to Crystal Mountain on Sunday, but had I to stay home. I'm seriously struggling. Just praying it will be better in two weeks for our next snowboarding trip. Here's to a speedy recovery...

No comments:

Post a Comment