Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Stocking Stuffers

... or small gifts. This is what my sister's and I get for each other. My list this year includes a lot of lounge items. 

PJ's are my weakness, especially bottoms. I just can't resist a pair of flannels. Pair them with some MUK LUKS and you are in business for some serious Netflixing. 
2 | The Body Shop Body Butters & Scrubs
Can't go wrong with The Body Shop. I go through body butters and scrubs so quickly so it's great to stock up this time of year. I also really love their holiday scents. 
Sports bras are so much more expensive than they should be. Therefore, great gift idea. I recently found the best one yet. Hello Nike Pro Indy...
4 | Beanie & Gloves
For some reason I really love buying cold-weather accessories. Always a great option this time of year. Plus, you can go for cashmere if you're feeling extra fancy. 
5 | Throw Blanket
My mom and I have been admiring the faux fur throws at Pottery Barn. They're so luxurious and cozy. West Elm have some pretty good ones at a lower price point. 

No comments:

Post a Comment