Wednesday, December 2, 2015

On My Mind

1 | November was a good month for me with the release of One Direction's new album. There was a lot of hype about Justin Beiber's album dropping the same day, but being a true Directioner I didn't really think twice about Beiber... until I heard "Sorry" and "Love Yourself." Now I get to enjoy twice the pop music! 
2 | I took advantage of Black Friday to try a new (to me) brand. Sweaty Betty has been on my wish list for a few months. It's a similar price range to Lululemon, but I've been excited to test it out. I haven't received my order yet, but I've been eagerly checking the mail everyday. 
3 | I realize my late to this one, but I just finished The Husband's Secret by Liane Moriarty. After a string of disappointing books, it was nice to finally read something that kept my attention. I think this is the quickest I've read a book since Euphoria (which is still my all-time favorite). Next will be The Hypnotist's Love Story- this is Molly's favorite.
4 | Brie's coming to Washington this weekend! I'm stoked! It's been nearly a year since her last visit (recap here). We only have about 36 hours so we'll have to make the most of it. Cue the eating, drinking, shopping, gossiping :) I imagine it will look something like this... matchy matchy circa 2007

No comments:

Post a Comment