Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Coveting

1 | MCM Small Trifold Wallet has been on my radar for a couple months. It's a great size. Very compact, but lots of card slots and pockets to hold all my junk. Plus, the orange interior is so fun! 
2 | French Press needs to happen. I use our Keurig everyday, but I prefer french press. I blame The Twisted Fork- it was the first place I had it and now I'm hooked. I also want to start making cold brew coffee!
3 | Aviators are a wardrobe staple and somehow I don't own a pair. I'm already getting into Spring/Summer mindset- I'm ready to buy swimsuits, sandals, and sunglasses :) I know, jumping the gun a bit.
4 | Adidas Ultra Boost were just ordered while writing this post. I love this style! Reminds me of a pair I had in 5th grade :) They're a bit pricey, but so sleek and look super comfortable. I'm excited. 

1 comment:

  1. I appreciate everything you have added to my knowledge base.Admiring the time and effort you put into your blog and detailed information you offer.Thanks.
    buy bikini

    ReplyDelete