Monday, February 1, 2016

Weekend Update

Brady has been traveling a lot for work so it's been nice to spend quality time together on the weekends.

Friday night was a movie/pizza night. We watched Space Jam. It was Brady's favorite movie growing up and I had never seen it. He nearly died when I told him that, but I reminded him I grew up in house full of girls...
Engine House, of course.
I was surprised by how much I liked the movie
We went skiing at White Pass on Saturday. It was a cold, snowy day... lots of powder (which I hate). We spent the majority of the day in terrain park. Brady practiced jumps while I filmed on the GoPro. I forced him to go down a few blue runs, but we went back to the park after 30 minutes. He's addicted. I did attempt a few small jumps and features. Baby steps.  
Trees as far as the eye can see
Box jump
Mini air
Cider + mac & cheese for lunch 
Rainer + bratwurst for Brado
Lodge at the top
Cat track
Brady skiing backwards
Views
I love Washington scenery... so many trees
End of the day
We were starving when we got home so we went straight to Harmon Tap for dinner and drinks. It's been months since we were last there! Brady used to go every week. He spent half the night catching up with all the bartenders. 
Good to be back!
Pizza for the second night in a row
Sunday was a chill day. We had breakfast at Arthouse Cafe then went for a long walk. The rest of the day was spent cleaning up the house and watching Netflix. 
Biscuits and gravy 
Birds perfectly lined up on the rooftop of Annie Wright

No comments:

Post a Comment