Thursday, February 9, 2017

The Highlights of My Hospital Bag

I've had two nights this week where I really thought I was in labor -so disappointing when nothing progresses. I had regular contractions for two hours on Sunday night. I woke Brady up and we both got overly excited thinking "this is it!" The contractions slowly started to get weaker and further apart and finally stopped. On Tuesday night I had intense (but irregular) contractions and a lot of stomach upset. I only slept three hours... between the waves of nausea and contractions I couldn't sleep a wink. Once again, nothing progressed and I'm more anxious than ever to deliver...

(I think) I have all the essentials packed, but most of it is pretty boring. I followed this list, which I found on Pinterest. Here are the highlights from my hospital bag. I pretty much just packed all my favorite things with the hope that it will make this experience a bit more comfortable. 



No comments:

Post a Comment