Monday, February 6, 2017

Weekend Update

Another quiet weekend (surprise, surprise)...

The weather was awful - tons of rain and even snow on Sunday. I only left the house for a quick Target run on Saturday morning. 

I didn't sleep well on Friday night, which is a reoccurring theme lately. I finally got out of bed at 4:30 am and started my day. I worked out, cleaned the bathroom, wrote thank you cards, and ran errands all before 10:00 am. It was very productive, but then I crashed around noon and napped on the couch.
5AM workout = infomercials 
Chai latte and thank you notes
Need to figure out our new camera
So much cute stuff at Target (and so many sales)!
Just chillin with babe in morning 
The Panera salad craving returned
I spent the rest of the weekend watching The People v. O.J. Simpson on Netflix and online shopping. I'm trying to soak up the last few days of quiet around the house, but I'm also eager to meet my baby! 

No comments:

Post a Comment