Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Bump Day

40 Weeks...
I'm officially overdue. 

Yesterday was my due date and I was so hopeful! I've been feeling pretty rough for the past week, but yesterday was much worse - I had stomach upset, back pain and (irregular) contractions all day and night, but nothing happened. I went to my OB appointment and found out that I'm only dilated ONE centimeter😩. I was honestly expecting at least two to three. I felt totally defeated. 

We initially scheduled my induction for midnight, but after going home and talking to my sister I called back to reschedule the induction for Thursday. I really want to be done, but I don't want to risk anything and I would much rather do this naturally. Now we're back to the waiting game and trying every old wives' tale in the book...

No comments:

Post a Comment