Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Bump Day

36 Weeks...
Weight gain: 
32 lbs.

Symptoms:
Hip pain is still (by far) my biggest complaint. I had two weeks that were unbearable, but it's gotten a little better - I can walk normally again. I've also been fatigued. It's not like the first trimester, but I feel physically and mentally drained by the end of the day. Braxton Hicks contractions have started. I usually get a few each day. 

Cravings/Aversions:
I'm loving clementines right now! Everything else in my diet is the same. I have noticed that I'm eating more. I'm hungry every couple hours - I bring a bag full of snacks to work, but try to keep it healthy with lots of fruits and vegetables. 

Maternity Clothes:
Definitely not buying anymore maternity clothes, but I am looking for nursing bras/tanks. I ordered a couple different options - Bravado and Cake. They are expensive, but I'll be wearing them for awhile and these brands had great reviews. 

Exercise:
No change... consistently 30 minutes x 4 days a week with a combination of elliptical, stationary bike, free weights. Motivation is lacking, but I've made a few rules... I never miss a Sunday or Monday and never go more than two days without a workout. 

Sleep:
Most nights are bad. I slept well on Saturday night and woke up Sunday in the best mood. I had forgotten how good it feels to sleep through the night. I think the pregnancy pillow is helping, but I'm still uncomfortable and often wake in the middle of the night wide awake for some reason.  

No comments:

Post a Comment