Monday, January 30, 2017

Weekend Update

This was my pamper weekend...

I had a prenatal massage on Saturday morning (thanks to my sister, Amanda!) followed by a pedicure. I also had a brow and last tint on Sunday😊 I'm pretty much just doing anything that will distract me from thinking about delivery. 
My favorite breakfast 
Dreaming of summer with this shade
We went shopping Saturday afternoon and picked up a few last-minute things for baby - extra changing pad, carseat rain cover (definitely necessary this time of year), and closet organizational baskets. After shopping, we went to Capitol Hill for bibimbap at BlueStone - it was delicious!
He's so thrilled to be in The Container Store
This was amazing!
The rest of the weekend was pretty chill. We went for a long walk, deep cleaned the condo (again), worked out, and watched a couple movies. 
Gym session - elliptical, TUI 5 daily moves, SAG red carpet 
Post-work out smoothie that matched my nails... it's the little things

No comments:

Post a Comment