Monday, January 23, 2017

Weekend Update

I imagine this is what the next three weekends will look like...

Sleep is not coming easily so I've been spending a lot of time napping and relaxing. I'm also getting really anxious about the delivery so I'm trying to distract myself with things like cleaning, organizing, online shopping, Netflix. 

I have seriously cleaned out every closet, drawer, and cabinet in our condo. I'm trying to get my to-do list completely checked off before baby arrives. This must be the nesting phase...
One of my online purchases. Breville Milk Frother is worth every penny (recommended by my mother-in-law)
Brady's pour-over
(Decaf) coffee, banana and protein shake at 6 AM when I can't sleep
Elliptical and TIU Daily Moves
Sunset walk along the Sound
Oops

No comments:

Post a Comment