Monday, January 16, 2017

Weekend Update

A much-needed weekend at home...

We had four consecutive weekends of traveling/visitors - which we love, but we really needed to get shiz done with my due date quickly approaching.

My 28th birthday was a far cry from my 27th (blog post linked here). This year was very quiet and exactly what I needed. Brady got me a coffee-themed birthday gift - french press, coffee grinder, and pour-over coffee maker. We enjoyed the french press this weekend. 

Baby's glider arrived Friday and I'm obsessed. We moved some furniture around to make it fit and now our condo finally feels complete. I spent Saturday deep-cleaning and getting ready for baby. Brady installed the car seat bases, I packed our hospital bag, finished our 2016 photo book, and made a few last-minute purchases for labor/delivery. We went for a few walks, but I kept getting Braxton Hicks which was annoying. 
Corina Bakery never disappoints
Sushi in the new glider = perfect Friday night
When you struggle to reach your toes...
Gorgeous weekend
Typical breakfast of oatmeal and clementines 
Clean house and sunshine makes me happy
French pressing on Sunday morning  
Best way to start the day

No comments:

Post a Comment