Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Labor Playlist

The growing bump is coming to an end and I'm certainly ready to be done with this phase. I'm incredibly anxious about labor & delivery. I created a massive playlist to help me through... it includes 237 songs and is 15 hours long😁 I don't know if that's overkill or not enough. 
Here are my favorite songs from the playlist...

All We Ever Knew | The Head and the Heart
Changing | The Airborne Toxic Event
Don't You Cry For Me | Cobi
Send My Love | Adele
Chocolate | The 1975
So Far | The 1975
Mess of Mine | Vance Joy 
Perfect | One Direction
Welcome to New York | Ryan Adams
I'm on Fire | Bruce Springsteen
Sleep on the Floor | The Lumineers
Cleopatra | The Lumineers
Someone New | Hozier
Cherry Wine | Hozier
Animals | KYKO
Reflections | MisterWives
Craving | James Bay
Hold Back the River | James Bay
So Long Sweet Misery | Brett Dennen 
Crazy | Kat Dahlia
Tiny Dancer | Elton John
Everything I Own | Bread
It Don't Matter To Me | Bread
Atlantic City | Bruce Springsteen
The Real Love | Bob Seger
There Is So Much More | Brett Dennen
Iris | Goo Goo Dolls
The Wire | HAIM
Hold My Hand | Hootie & The Blowfish 
No Other Way | Jack Johnson
War of My Life | John Mayer
Not a Bad Thing | Justin Timberlake
Mexico | KYKO
On + Off | Maggie Rogers
If You're Gone | Matchbox 20 
Pull Me Down | Mikky Ekko
Ditmas | Mumford & Sons
Monster | Mumford & Sons
Harvest Moon | Neil Young
Walking in the Wind | One Direction
Happily | One Direction
Good Life | One Republic
Sitting on the Dock of the Bay | Otis Redding 
My Signature Move | P!nk 
Dear Diary | P!nk
Loney Girl | P!nk
Last Kiss | Pearl Jam
You're Still the One | Shania Twain 
Clean | Taylor Swift
Style | Taylor Swift

No comments:

Post a Comment