Wednesday, October 17, 2018

Good Stuff

Olaplex No. 3 has done amazing things for my hair! My hair was so dry and brittle. I actually considered chopping it off. I started using this treatment twice a week and my hair was noticeably softer and healthier. It has to be applied to damp hair so I usually leave it for 30 minutes while I get Evie ready for bed then I shower and rinse it out. I get comments the next day on how good my hair looks👌
Balega running socks were the first to appear when I searched "best running socks" and that's for good reason. They are so comfortable! They're thick and stretching with a little extra padding on the bottom. They don't slide down at all. I'm hooked. 
Apple AirPods were a Christmas gift from my in-laws last year. Initially, I was really annoyed because they kept losing connection to my phone. I would be in the middle of a run when the music would randomly stop. Then, I realized googled it was because I had never pushed the tiny button on the case to sync them to my phone. Now, they work perfectly and I'm obsessed. 
Netflix is crushing the movies lately. I've been loving all the chick flicks...


No comments:

Post a Comment