Monday, October 1, 2018

Weekend Update

We survived a weekend without Brady. It wasn't easy.

Evie is full-on these days. I'm exhausted by dinnertime. She is constantly requesting two things. The first and most frequent request is "my baby." Meaning she wants to see photos and videos of herself. We have an "Evie Parker" shared album with our family that we started the day she was born. Needless to say, there is a lot in that album. Evie wants to see absolutely everything. Anytime she catches a glimpse of my phone she asks for "my baby."

The second request is "outshi," aka outside. I'm good with this request. We spend a lot of time at the park. She's discontent in the stroller. She's desperate to get down and walk with us. However, once we're in the park (and we let her out of the stroller) she is one happy camper. 

The best part of our weekend was meeting baby Lucy on Friday. Evie had a great time playing with Blair and I got my baby fix💛 I forgot how good newborns smell. She's the most chill baby ever. They definitely make two kids look easy!
 Friday was beautiful. I went for a run along the Puget Sound
 Post-run stretch
 I love the turning leaves
 Got home from my run and Brady had left us a note. Plus, this candle (from Target) is the best fall scent.
 Baby Lucy!
Bathtime with Blair
 Books and bottles
 Brent with his girls
 Saturday morning at mall. Stopped by the play place and collected all the germs
 She can swing all day
 Rainy Sunday = park to ourselves
 She just loves to run

No comments:

Post a Comment