Thursday, January 23, 2020

New Skincare

There are 5 skincare ingredients I always keep in my routine. The products themselves change fairly often (with only a few exceptions), but I always like to have hyaluronic acid, retinol, vitamin C, AHA/BHA, and sunscreen. 

Here are my current favorites...
Peter Thomas Roth Water Drench Hyaluronic Could Cream - This is my favorite moisturizer! I have combination skin and tend to get oily in my t-zone throughout the day. This hydrates and doesn't create excess oil. It seriously feels like putting water on your skin. 

SkinCeuticals 0.5% retinol - This is the first retinol I've ever used. I started about 2-3 months ago and I'm still only using this twice a week because it's very drying. However, I do think it's helping with fine lines.

DRMTLGY C E Ferulic serum - I've been wanting to try the SkinCeuticals version, but I don't want to spend that much money so I found this product and really like it. I think I am going to get the SkinCeuticals just to compare the two. I'll report back.

Drunk Elephant TLC Sukari Babyfacial and Dr. Dennis Gross Alpha Beta Daily Peel - Two products that I will not deviate from. I use the babyfacial mask one a week and the peel every other day. My skin texture has improved dramatically with this combination!

Supergoop SPF setting mist - I wasn't using any SPF until 3 months ago because they usually make my skin oily. However, I'm getting older and realize the importance of sun protection. I was intrigued by this setting spray and I so impressed with it! It's easy, effective, and non-greasy.  

No comments:

Post a Comment