Wednesday, January 8, 2020

Top 5 of 2019

The Barefoot Dreams throw ($50) was my gift of choice this Christmas. I got one for my mom and for three of my friends. I also have four at home. They're the perfect weight and incredibly soft!
Vuori performance joggers ($84) are the best! I've put a lot of research (and 💵) into finding good joggers. These are so comfortable and look really good too. They have a short inseam (25 inch) and they're made of the best material - super soft, but doesn't stretch out. 
Golden Goose sneakers ($300) were definitely a splurge this year. I was not a fan in the beginning because they were stiff and uncomfortable. It only took a few wears to break them in and now they're my most comfortable sneakers. They are style and comfort! I always look forward to wearing them!
Nalgene water bottle ($11) was a total find this year. Brady was always annoyed with my "water bottle collection," but once I found this (and bought a back-up) I stopped buying water bottles. I'm really bad about refilling throughout the day so this is a perfect size. 
Champion foundation tote ($35) is my favorite bag. It's a great size and can be worn over the shoulder or crossbody. I like the sporty vibes and I don't have to be too precious with it. I got it in the summer and have worn it daily since then. 
I was really tempted to put this USB lighter ($10) and the Revlon One Step Hair Dryer and Volumizer ($35) in this list, but I just bought them in December so they haven't gotten a real trial. I've been using them every day though. 


No comments:

Post a Comment