Monday, January 20, 2020

Weekend Update

Evie was sent home from daycare on Thursday with a GI bug. She stayed home on Friday, but was back to her energetic self. We played with babies and play-doh per usual. 

I started a new book, The Heart's Invisible Furies which I'm enjoying from the very first chapter. I finished This Is How It Always Is last week and I loved it! My 2020 book selection is off to a great start👌

We had amazing weather on Sunday. It was warm and sunny. We were all in a good mood with this change of temperature. I even went to Bath & Body Works to stock up on my favorite spring/summer candle - Endless Weekend. We played at the park and Evie practiced riding her scooter. It was a perfect Sunday!
 Coffee and play foam
 Tears her room apart in 30 seconds
 Always giggling with daddy
 Selling me lollipops😂
 I gave her some make-up brushes and she's super into it
 Even offered to do my makeup
 My girl!
 Throwing rocks in the pond
 They both took turns running (and scootering) down this pile of sand
 We missed this babe's first birthday party, but loved seeing the pics

No comments:

Post a Comment