Monday, January 13, 2020

Weekend Update

It was my 31st birthday on Sunday so I celebrated with friends and family this weekend. Evie asked to come to my birthday party about a dozen times this weekend... I didn't have the heart to tell her there was no party😂 I think she's already forgotten because we keep telling her that it's her birthday next.

I went to Le Sel for brunch with a few friends. It's literally a three minute walk from our condo and I had never been there. It was great! The food, the atmosphere, the view of the sound👌 I definitely want to go back. 
Evie and I baked my birthday cake on Saturday afternoon then went to the mall for a girls shopping trip. It was short-lived because Evie got a new toy and had to go home immediately to play with it. Actually, she wanted to open it at Nordstrom and she threw a tantrum when I said no😬
 She loved the frosting, but didn't like the cake
 I had to throw the cake away because Evie and Brady wouldn't eat it and I would have finished the whole thing myself
This ice cream set will always remind me of the Nordstrom tantrum now
My favorite birthday memory was Brady and I stealing a moment for a kiss and Evie singing Bingo in the background while she ate dinner then she found us and gave us tickets (she wants to be a police officer)😂
 Visiting the ducks
 Jumping in muddy puddles like Peppa
Brrr

No comments:

Post a Comment