Friday, January 24, 2020

What's In My Bag

Here's to not carrying any extra crap for Evie🙌

Champion Foundation tote has been praised endlessly since I got it last summer. It's so good! I included it my "Best of 2019" post. It's currently on sale for $21.99!

Truffle Clarity Mini clutch holds all my essentials... airpods, pen, nail file, lip balm, eye drops, keys. I love this pouch. It's the perfect size and easy to see everything. I have the larger size for travel. I really rate this brand. 

Comme des Garcons classic wallet is a new addition. I had the YSL Fragments cardholder for years and I loved it, but I left it in the bottom of the stroller after a walk and kombucha was mistakenly left in there too... it exploded and my cardholder smells like fermented juice no matter how many different ways I try to clean it. Anyway, I do like this cardholder. It's very streamline, but also has place for everything. Comme des Garcons is my favorite brand for small leather goods.

Aquaphor is an absolute essential at all times. I probably use Aquaphor on my lips at least 10 times a day. I also recently developed eczema on my eyelids so I use it there too. We put it on Evie's bum every night before bed. Aquaphor for life!

Soap & Glory Hand Food is a family favorite. My mom, sisters and I all love this stuff. It smells incredible and is really hydrating. I look forward to applying this lotion throughout the day. However, don't let it go unused for too long or the smell goes off. 

Ibuprofen is my lifeline right now. This is always with me. 


No comments:

Post a Comment