Friday, February 27, 2015

Face Of The Week

I have not deviated from this makeup look all week. 

I purchased Bare Minerals Complexion Rescue last week and I've used it every single day since. It's very sheer, but provides a natural, glowy finish that stays surprisingly matte throughout the day. My only concern is that I may have gotten a shade too light. I have Vanilla and I think I'm going to return it for Buttercream or Suede.

Here's my daily routine...

A great moisturizer for oily skin that also doubles as a primer.
A tinted moisturizer/BB cream for a healthy glow.
A lighter alternative to concealer that works well to cover under eye  circles and dark spots.
An absolute essential whenever I'm leaving house.
A light dusting of powder down my T-zone, but this also doubles as my eyeshadow.
The best color for day-to-day wear. Slight definition without being too dark.
The mother of all mascaras. I can't stop recommending this mascara to everyone I know.
 
8 | Benefit Gimme Brow 
The quickest and easiest way to fill in and set your brows. 
9 | L'Oreal Infallible Makeup Setting Spray
A setting spray that feels great and makes your makeup last. Invigorating and practical. 
I've been embracing my paleness- no bronzer, no blush. 

No comments:

Post a Comment