Monday, February 2, 2015

January Favorites

Beauty
1 | NARS Laguna Bronzer is back in my life, but this time as my favorite eyeshadow. I've been using it as a bronzer and shadow every day. It's nearly gone, but still just as good as when I first got it.

2 | Tarte Gifted Mascara is still my one true makeup love. The obsession is real and for good reason- every time I wear this mascara I get compliments (or people asking if they're real).

3 | The Body Shop Radiant Highlighter will leave you looking refreshed and awake. I've been mixing it with my moisturizer for an allover glow or just dabbing it on my cheekbones. Both ways are good! 

4 | Fresh Sugar Lip Polish works wonders on smoothing and softening your lips. Plus, it leaves the nicest glossy finish. Brie got me a Christmas gift set which included a small sample size. I use it every morning and will definitely repurchase when I run out. 

5 | Urban Decay 24/7 Mushroom Eyeliner is a metallic taupe shade. It's subtle enough for everyday wear, but is more interesting and fun than black or brown. Just like every other 24/7 pencil, it applies smooth and evenly. 

Fashion
1 | Aerosoles Salt Water Sneakers are worth all this credit I've been giving them. When I love something I buy in multiples. I have four pairs of these... crazy, I know. I'm afraid they're going to stop making them. 

2 | H&M Basic Tees are my second favorite t-shirts (after FreeLoader, of course). However, they are much more easy to find than FreeLoader. They're long and flowy and look great with everything. I now own two white, one grey, and one black. Well worth $10.

3 | Longchamp Le Pliage Neo Tote was a birthday from my in-laws. It seriously rocks. I can't imagine going to back to a different bag. It holds all my everyday essentials plus my little work extras- spare flats, lunch, water bottle, etc. 

4 | Ann Taylor Cardigans are a wardrobe staple. I wear them weekly for work and also on the weekend (I wore the burgundy one for our little bar crawl a couple weeks ago). They fit great and keep their shape throughout the day. 

5 | TNA Jupiter Pants are ultra cozy. The most luxurious sweatpants I've ever owned. I wear them for days on end (TMI?). Again, I had to buy two pairs. 
Miscellaneous 
1 | LUSH Dirty Springwash Shower Gel smells fresh and minty. A great scent to wake you up in the morning. It also lathers really well and soothes sore muscles. I've really enjoyed, but it is quite pricey.

2 | Eureka Saaa-Wheat Bread is the most expensive bread I've ever bought, but it's completely worth it. The flavor and texture are out of this world. I've been enjoying it slightly toasted with avocado and pepper. 

3 | The Body Shop Absinthe Purifying Hand Soap was a Brady purchase. I sent him to Bath & Body Works for hand soap and candles, but he heard The Body Shop. The hand soap smells incredible! I'm a convert. However, the candles are no good.

4 | Orange You Glad Facial Cleansing Wipes were a Christmas gift from Brie. I never thought I would stray from my favorite Yes to Cucumber facial towelettes, but these are better. No one is more shocked than I. Thanks Brie!

5 | York Peppermint Patties have always been a weakness of mine. I made the mistake of grocery shopping while being hungry and ended up with a family-size bag. They're too good! Unfortunately, Brady doesn't like them so I end up devouring the entire bag. 

No comments:

Post a Comment