Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Must-Have Drugstore Makeup

1 | L'Oreal nailed this one. At last, a drugstore setting spray. I've been addicted to Urban Decay All-Nighter, but I actually like this better! It's a finer mist, lasts just as long, and is much cheaper.
2 | I know I've raved about Miss Manga mascara in the past, but I couldn't make this post without including it. It's the perfect formula that lasts all day with flaking or smudging. At $7, it's definitely worth trying out. 
3 | NYX Butter Glosses are ultra creamy and smooth. Plus, they taste of vanilla. Creme brûlée is the perfect everyday nude shade. They don't have the longest staying power, but definitely aren't sticky. 
Next on my list- a Benefit Gimme Brow dupe. Maybelline Brow Drama might be the one. 

No comments:

Post a Comment