Thursday, February 12, 2015

Life Update

I apologize for my absence. I've been super busy with work... and watching every episode of The Good Wife on Hulu. I upgraded to Hulu Plus so I could catch up on Scandal. Before I knew it I was hooked on The Good Wife. It's been quite time-consuming. 
I've been trying to get back on the workout wagon. My goal is a good workout three days a week. I've also been working on my diet. Lots of lemon water, greek yogurt, and avocado toast has made it pretty easy. This has been my breakfast of choice every morning...
My parents are coming to Washington next week! I'm so excited! It feels like it's been waaay longer than three months since I've seen them. The song, Yellow (by Coldplay) was on the radio yesterday and it made me very homesick. I always rocked Mira to this song to get her to sleep. Then, Amanda posted this picture...
... and I nearly cried.

No comments:

Post a Comment