Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Weekend Update

I had a great (long) weekend with my parents in town!

We started off the visit with a trip to Seattle on Thursday. Brady had to work; but Mom, Dad, and I fit in all the touristy activities... Pike's Place Market, Space Needle, Ferris Wheel. We met up with Brady for dinner at Harmon Tap. 
The cutest book shop
Mom and Dad loved the creative lights as much as I do
Flowers lining the streets :)
Stocking up on fresh fruit
First time going up to the top


Dad and I had a vest thing going all weekend
Harmon salads are the best
Dad and Brady golfed at Chamber's Bay on Friday morning while Mom and I went to 50 Shades of Grey and did a bit of shopping. We bought matching sunglasses :) #twinning. We met up with the boys for lunch at Boathouse 19 and then a little walk through Point Defiance Park. 
Round 2 for me 
Clams at Boathouse 19 twice in one week
Walk along the Sound at Point Defiance 
We had some amazing weather on Saturday! Dad and I went for a run along the Puget Sound. Then, we got lunch at Duke's Chowder House with Mom and Brady. We spent the afternoon on boat tour of Tacoma. It was a gorgeous day... so much blue!
An amazing run with Dad
Spanish steps near our house
Water sculpture outside the Glass Museum 
Mom!
We had a blast!!

No comments:

Post a Comment