Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Weekend Update

Hope you all had a lovely Valentine's Day weekend! I started off the weekend with a few sweet treats from Brady and my parents.
I had to work each day, but we some great date nights! I worked in downtown Seattle on Friday and traffic at 5pm was horrendous. It took 30 minutes to drive 3 blocks. Crazy. I phoned Brady and we met at the movie theatre to see 50 Shades of Grey and avoid the traffic jam. I really liked the movie, but you just can't beat the books. 
Seattle traffic at finest 
We returned to Seattle Saturday night for the Hozier concert. It was amazing!! The Paramount Theatre is pure luxe- everything is gold and grand. The music was obviously the best part. Asgeir was the opener. He had a hauntingly beautiful voice, but Hozier's voice is incredibly powerful. The radio does not do him justice! "Jackie and Wilson" is definitely my favorite song, but "Someone New" and "Cherry Wine" were each a close second.
Concert OOTN
Chandelier's everywhere
Asgeir 
Intermission = photo opp
My favorite jeans
Hozier's lights were on point

No comments:

Post a Comment