Friday, January 30, 2015

Valentine's Day

Valentine's Day is hit-and-miss for Brady and I. Some years we exchange gifts, while other years are spent fairly low-key with dinner or a movie (seriously, who has time for both?). If we do celebrate with gifts they're always small. 

Here are my top V-Day treats...
I've been interested making this purchase for months. I have really dry eyes and I've started using an eye ointment at night, but I think this would help make sure my eyes are completely closed. Practical + cute.
I've been lusting after this enormous makeup bag. It would seriously hold all my makeup and brushes. That's impressive. The pattern is spot on for Valentine's Day.
Really, anything from LUSH would a big hit. The bath bombs are a personal favorite, along with the shower gels. I actually take time to have a bath and relax when I have these products laying around. 
I just got a pair for my birthday (thanks, Mom!) and I've worn them everyday since. They are so soft and comfortable. And they actually stay on, unlike backless slippers.
My holy grail A/W scent. It's a fragrance that suits everyone. However, the name is deceiving. It's not too florally. It actually has a nice spicy undertone. Plus, it lasts all day. 

There's one guarantee on Valentine's Day...
Dad never lets us down

No comments:

Post a Comment