Friday, January 2, 2015

Happy New Year!

Brady and I spent NYE in downtown Seattle and had a blast

It was pretty last minute. Brady heard about the midnight fireworks display at the Space Needle and we couldn't think of a better way to ring in the new year. It was definitely the best NYE I've ever had.

First, we did a bit of shopping in U Village :) I had an exchange to make at Aritiza and I've been dying to visit this shopping center full of the cutest boutiques and all my favorites shops. 
OOTD
Twins
Necessary afternoon Starbucks run if I'm expected to stay up until midnight
Spot the Space Needle!
It's love
Next, we went downtown for dinner and drinks. There (surprisingly) weren't very many restaurants/bars near the Space Needle. We went to dinner at Buckley's and then grabbed some drinks at Bandits before heading to Space Needle for the show.
NYE with my two favorite men
Blue Steel
So creative 
The fireworks were incredible. Eight minutes of pure joy. There was a very big crowd, but such a fun atmosphere! 

No comments:

Post a Comment