Monday, January 12, 2015

Weekend Update

At last, a three-day weekend! 

Friday was my productive day. I worked out in the morning, then spent nearly three hours getting my hair done. The rest of the day was spent running errands and shopping. 
My view whilst working out
Mt. Rainer peaking out above the clouds
Friday OOTD
Gone are the foils, it's all about saran wrap
Found some great things in H&M including this cropped sweater
We went out Friday night with Brent and Molly. We started with drinks at Meconi's, then dinner at the Matador and a little night cap (and shuffleboard) at the Parkway Tavern. Who knew shuffleboard was so much fun? 
Friday OOTN... couldn't resist breaking out my new sweater
Christmas gift from Molly is perfection
Brady and I attempting to recreate our straight-faced engagement photo
The Matador
Always a good time with these two
Girls > Boys
Brady's game face
Winners
Shuffleboard is no joke
Saturday was a recovery day... lots of caffeine and Netflix. Fortunately, our living room is finally starting to come together and it's actually a comfortable hang-out area now. I only ventured out of the house for coffee and pizza. 
Saturday OOTD... it was downhill from here (see next photo)
Saturday OOTN 
Worth the walk
I spent a little time tidying up the condo on Sunday. Then Brady convinced me to go to the gym. I ended the weekend with a birthday dinner at Koharu. 
This is how you end a gym session
Sunday OOTN

No comments:

Post a Comment