Thursday, January 22, 2015

Worth A Look

1 | The new Maroon 5 music video is a little piece of internet heaven. I've been watching it every morning to start the day off right. This is favorite Maroon 5 song ever.
2 | Well done, Hourglass! This is the most beautiful eyeshadow palette. I love them all, but the rose/nude shades are irresistible. If you're looking for a beauty splurge, this should be it!
3 | Friends has finally hit Netflix! I will be super busy the next few weeks while I watch every episode (for the tenth time) in order. Brady doesn't understand the cult following, he didn't grow up watching it every Thursday night. 
4 | Forget the iPhone case. The new way to protect your phone... corner guards that elevate the phone from any surface. While $43 seems a bit steep for four little clips, I am intrigued. 

No comments:

Post a Comment