Thursday, January 15, 2015

Holy Grail Hair Products

I finally have a good hair routine. After years of buying hair products, realizing I didn't like them, and throwing them away (or hoarding them under the sink) I've gotten my perfect line-up.

Here's what I've been using (in order)...
This is what my fine, lifeless hair has been missing. I've been using this combo for the past 2 weeks and I've notice a big difference in my hair. It's much less slippery and flat. 
I've been using this brush for a couple years and I can't imagine what life was like before. My hair is always tangled when it's wet, but somehow this brush just glides through with no trouble. 
This is another staple. I've been using this product for about a year. It gives so much volume and body, but the best part is the texture. My hair feels (and smells) great after using this. 
This makes drying your hair quick and painless. I still air dry my hair whenever possible, but if I must use a hairdryer this will get it done in a few minutes. 
The guy in Sephora sold me on this product when he did a little in-store demo. I walked in with air-dried, flat hair and left looking like I just had a blowout. It's that good. 
I only use hairspray when I curl my hair... so not very often, but this my go-to for any special occasion. It's lightweight and flexible; and I can still run my fingers through my hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment