Monday, January 26, 2015

Luxe List

I've been dying to do another 'Luxe List' post. These are definitely my favorite and always serve me well when trying to think of gift ideas around the holidays, birthdays, Valentine's day ;) My last post was ages ago so I thought I would mix it up to include beauty and fashion items together. 
I've been looking for a new cosmetic case and I keep coming back to this one. It's the perfect size and I love the deep burgundy color. 
I use a thick, moisturizing lip balm at bedtime. As soon as my Nivea lip butter runs out, I'm purchasing this lip mask!
My Paige denim obsession is growing with every day that I wear my only pair. I could use another pair so I can at least alternate them.
This blush gets me excited for spring! I always fall for the coral shades and this one certainly wouldn't disappoint. 
Is it crazy that I want to wear these PJ's out in the real world? If something looks soft on the internet, you know it will be out of this world. Cute + comfy = winner.
Bloggers have had amazing reviews of this product. I never paid much attention (since I never took bathes), but now I'm intrigued.
I realize this is the most boring color palette out of the entire range, but they're colors that I wear everyday. I hear the pigmentation and formation of these palettes are amazing. 
This cape is on mega sale. The color, shape, and hood (essential in the Pacific NW) had be sold, but at that price it's too good to pass up.
Lo Bosworth recently posted a video raving about this product. This makeup/skincare line seems to be a big hit lately, but I still haven't tried anything yet. 
I'm a Tieks convert. They are the most comfortable flats ever. All my other flats have been completely neglected. I need another pair!

No comments:

Post a Comment