Tuesday, May 12, 2015

April Favorites

Beauty
1 | Bite Beauty BB for Lips (Natural) has replaced my Dior Addict Lip Glow and I actually prefer it! It's much more hydrating and I really like that it has no color. 

2 | Anastasia Beverly Hills Tinted Brow Gel (Espresso) is the only brow product I've been using. Gone are the days of using a pencil and a setting gel... this is all you need.

3 | Elf Blush Palette is the best $6 you will spend. I've used it everyday for the past month. The color pigmentation and staying power is on point. 

4 | Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation has come back into rotation for the warmer months. It's so lightweight and natural. Provides a little coverage, but feels like nothing. 

5 | OPI Cajun Shrimp is another favorite I've returned to. This color just puts me in a good mood. It's so bright and uplifting. Nothing beats bright red nails in the summertime. 


Fashion
1 | LAmade Tees are a new staple in my wardrobe. I've got the white and coral shades. Now I'm going back for grey and blue. They're long and super flattering. 

2 | Brooks Adrenaline GTS 15 Running Shoes are really an obsession at this point. I think Brady's getting annoyed with how much I carry on about them. They're perfect!

3 | Polaroid Retro Sunglasses are the sunglasses my mom and I bought together when she visited in February. They're so comfortable, I've been wearing them everyday.  

4 | Marc by Marc Jacobs Cosmetic Bag has been holding my essentials in my tote for months, but lately I've been using it by itself when I just need to run out of the house quickly. 

5 | Havaianas Slim Flip Flops are coming out of closet for another summer. I've been wearing the same two pairs for nearly 5 years. The cost per wear has gotten to be pennies. 


Miscellaneous
1 | Euphoria by Lily King has me captivated. I'm only halfway through and I'm purposely trying to read it slowly because I don't want it to end. A great summer read!

2 | The Wolf by Mumford & Sons is my pumped up tune of the moment. I listen to it nonstop, but it's especially helpful when working out... provides a little extra energy to push through. 

3 | NuMe Curl Jam Set was purchased right after I cut my hair. It includes a straightener and a curling wand (with 3 barrel sizes) which are all fantastic! They heat up quickly and leave my hair soft.

4 | The Body Shop Harvest Raspberry Scent is on another level. I can't stop buying this scent. It's fresh and fruity and lingers just long enough to thoroughly enjoy it. 

5 | Scunci Braided Elastics are my new favorite hairbands. They have just the right amount of elasticity. The ribbon hair ties just weren't tight enough to keep my hair in place all day. 
The favorites of the favorites 
Clearly into red this month

No comments:

Post a Comment