Thursday, May 21, 2015

Beach Day

First day in the Bahamas :) 

It will, most certainly, be spent at the beach. I need a little R&R, a GT, a good book (and some color). 

Here are my beach essentials...
1 | Mouchette Beach Coverup is lightweight, comfortable and so cute. I love the nautical stripes and the high slits. 

2 | Jeepers Peepers Mirror Sunglasses are exactly what I had in mind for this trip. They are perfect and a total steal at $33. 

3 | Seea Leucadia Bikini is right up my alley. The stripes and color blocking are cute, but it's also reversible to solid purple.

4 | Independent Reign Tote arrived just in time for this trip. It's large enough to fit everything I need for the beach and lightweight!

5 | All The Light We Cannot See is only available as hardcover. I'll have to be careful with it at the beach, but I'm hoping to finish it on this trip.

6 | DV by Dolce Vita Briza Sandals are a must-have. I borrowed Brie's when I was back in Iowa and knew I had to have a pair for this vacation. 

No comments:

Post a Comment