Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Weekend Update

I had Friday off. I ran errands, did some laundry, made a quick shopping trip. It was quite enjoyable to take my time getting things done. Brady and I wanted to see Pitch Perfect 2 (he loves the original just as much, if not more, than I do), but it was sold out... boo. We went to Harmon Tap for dinner and drinks instead. 
Mini everything! 
Extreme casual, complete with hubs tee and sweatshirt
Such a cool idea from Barnes & Noble...
On Fridays, we binge. 
Brady with all his friends
We went to the Dungeness Spit on Saturday. It was a 2 hour drive each way, but totally worth it. Brady had already been there a few months ago, but this was my first time. We were on a bit of a time crunch so we couldn't get all the way out to the light house (nearly 6 miles), but it was a fun walk and the views were incredible! 
Another tee, courtesy of Brady 
Venti is necessary when traveling with Brady
Blue skies!
Perhaps one of my favorite photos of us
A little rain dance... it worked :)
These little birds were so cute
Grapefruit cider = summertime
We're (unintentionally) establishing a Sunday routine. Start the day with a little workout. Then, grab a Naked juice and walk along the Sound. Get things done around the house. Go for walk through my neighborhood. Grab dinner at Stadium Thriftway. Watch The Blacklist.
Laying in the grass
Parasailing 
New obsession 

No comments:

Post a Comment